Ida Hauge Thaning is an attorney with Nyborg & Rørdam Law Firm and primarily provides counselling and advisory services within the fields of company law, general commercial law, commercial contracts, shareholders’ agreements, M&A, employment law and incentive programmes.
Ida is also experienced in handling and preparing court cases and contract law disputes before the Danish Building and Construction Arbitration Board representing the contractor.
Ida is dedicated, analytically strong and solution-oriented in her counselling and advisory services.
Together with Christian Sinding, Ida is presently assisting two of the defendants in the related cases regarding the listing and subsequent insolvency of the OW Bunker Group.
- Member of the Danish Company Law Association
- Co-author of the chapter on Denmark in “Company Directors”, European Lawyer 2012, Sweet & Maxwell
Danish Bar Admission 2009
- 2013 – : Attorney-at-law, Nyborg & Rørdam Law Firm
- 2005 – 2013: Assistant Attorney and Attorney-at-law, Gorrissen Federspiel
- 2005: Master of Laws, University of Copenhagen