Erik Nyborg is founder of and partner at Nyborg & Rørdam with right of audience before the Supreme Court since 1989. Erik is a very experienced business lawyer with a broad knowledge of the problems which companies encounter from time to time. His approach to his cases is pragmatic, and he is acknowledged for his ability to create effective solutions.
Erik has conducted a large number of cases before the district courts, the high courts and the Danish Supreme Court as well as before variuos expert tribunals. If a solution by negotiation cannot be reached, and the case must be settled before the courts, Erik can assist in his capacity of experienced advocate.
Within the area of copyright he assists a number of organisations representing copyright owners, and he has conducted a number of cases of general public importance regarding copyright issues.
- Member of Højesteretsskranken (a Danish association of experienced supreme court litigators)
- Member of the Danish Copyright Society
- Member of the Danish Association for Entertainment and Media law
- Member of the board of directors in a number of companies and foundations
Danish Bar Admission 1983
Admitted to the Danish Supreme Court 1989
- 1983 – : Partner, Nyborg & Rørdam Advokatfirma
- 1980 – 1983: Assistant Attorney, Jørgen Hoffmeyer a.o. Law Firm.
- 1980: Master of Laws (University of Copenhagen