Henrik Johann Fürstenberg is an attorney and partner at Nyborg & Rørdam and has specialised in all aspects within the field of private law.
This makes Henrik a sought after advisor when it comes to complicated divorces, estate planning and the administration of the estates of deceased persons.
With a solid background in insolvency law and company law, Henrik is one of the few attorneys in Denmark who provides advice on all aspects in private law cases, also on taxation.
Henrik’s key competencies include the handling of companies and personally owned and run businesses, search for mislaid assets and international matters, including cross-border divorces and estates.
The key words in Henrik’s counselling are knowledge and meticulousness focusing on obtaining the most practical solution and Henrik is an experienced negotiationer in both extra-judicial disputes and in court cases.
Danish Bar Admission 1998
Admitted to the Danish Supreme Court 2005
- 2006 – : Partner, Nyborg & Rørdam Law Firm
- 2005: Acting High Court judge in the Eastern Division of the Danish High Court
- 2005 – 2015 : External lecturer and tutor at the University of Copenhagen
- 1995 -2006: Bech-Bruun Law Firm
- 1997: Stationed at Novo Nordisk A/S, Corporate Legal Department
- 1995: Master of Laws (University of Copenhagen)
- 1994: Research Student, Hitotsubashi University, Tokyo, Law Faculty
- 1989: Bachelor in Japanese language and culture (University of Copenhagen)
- External lecturer at the University of Copenhagen in family law, law of succession and estate planning