Anne Heide-Jørgensen is an attorney with private law as her main focus area. She assists clients with drawing up marriage contracts, judicial separation and divorce, division of property, parental authority and child residence, contact with the child, administration of estates of deceased persons, inheritance and wills. Anne has worked in the Regional State Administration in Copenhagen and thus has an in-depth knowledge of how the State Administration works with family law cases in practice.
In her work with family law cases, Anne combines her broad experience and thorough professional knowledge with a high degree of compassionate understanding of the client’s situation.
As external lecturer at the University of Copenhagen Anne is well-informed of the latest developments within her field. Anne’s teaching experience is noticeable in her daily work with providing legal counsel to clients where she has the ability to communicate complex legal issues in a straightforward and understandable way.
In addtion to private law, Anne Heide-Jørgensen is engaged in legal issues within the fields of employment law as well as commercial and company law. This gives her a solid basis of experience in order to provide counsel in family and inheritance law cases where business enterprises are involved.
Besides her education as an attorney, Anne is a trained nurse. She has previously combined her legal knowledge with her knowledge of the health care system through her work in the Danish National Agency for Patients’ Rights and Complaints. Thus, Anne has practical experience within the legal issues with which doctors and nurses are confronted from time to time.
Anne has a close cooperation with a Dutch law firm, ”Schutte Schluep & Heide-Jørgensen Advocaten”, www.sshj.eu. Together with this firm, Anne is able to offer legal counselling to Danish clients in Holland and Dutch clients in Denmark, both in respect of private law and commercial law issues.
Memberships and honorary offices
- Alternate member to the board of Danish Family Lawyers
- Member of Danish Inheritance Lawyers
- Member of the Association of Danish Litigators
Danish Bar Admission 2010
Admitted to the Danish high courts 2017
- 2020 – : Partner, Nyborg & Rørdam Law Firm
- 2008 – : Employed at Nyborg og Rørdam Law Firm
- 2007 – 2008: Principal, the Danish National Agency for Patients’ Rights and Complaints
- 2003 – 2007: Principal, the Prefecture of Copenhagen (the present State Administration in Copenhagen)
- 2001 – 2005: Voluntary counsellor, Copenhagen Legal Aid Society
- 2017: Mediator
- 2003: Master of Laws, University of Copenhagen
- 2002: Studies at the University of Amsterdam
- 1995: Hospital nurse, Copenhagen
- 1991: Studies, University of Perugia, Italy
- External lecturer at the University of Copenhagen in “Family law and law of succession” and “Administration of estates”